Saturday 31 July 2010

The Walkthrough.

As promised, the walkthrough i promised as to my drawing process with my computer-based drawings.

In all my drawings, i usually start with a base image. Something simple, just to give myself the main idea of the image.


I then trace over this vaguely for my outline of the focus of the image, often straying completely away from the immediate image.
-Side note: i dont draw bare feet initially, because i find them very difficult, and im not actually including them in this walkthrough-


Afterwards, i remove the base image, and add in some foreground elements so im not including various elements of the main focus that i dont need to include.


And at this point in time, it is quite late for me and daddy needs his sleeps.
So im gonna go to sleep now. I'll finish this off soon. enjoy in the meantime? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment