Thursday 29 July 2010

Madness in the madness. what about method?

I find that method, should come naturally to a person, and i find that usually it does, whereas most people, i find, try too hard to make something perfect, and in that method, make their end results worse than it might've been if they'd just gone with their instincts.

I like to use my instincts a lot more than most people, but thats also why i didn't do exactly perfect on my GCSE's, i had faith in myself to know what the answer should be, not what the answer is exactly.

I did fairly well, in my opinion, but not as well as some of my friends who devoted their life during that time to ensuring they got good grades, but what some people are missing because of this experience is the ability to disregard information.

In a vaguely conspiratous way, the focus upon learning information almost forces us to believe any sort of information put in front of us regardless of its truth, or format.
the ability to question is lost, not always, but it becomes less of an importance.

Education. Making mindless drones since time immemorial

No comments:

Post a Comment